Tenerife | Santa Cruz
The information presented on this section is contributed by each Programmer. MAPAS team does not access or participate in editing the abstracts and published images.
Belonging to the Municipality of Montevideo, the building was inaugurated in 1894, its structure is an Italian theater for 270 people. Since 2011, the room has had its own management and a management model that has allowed it to be recognized on Montevideo´s listings as a reference space for the performing arts, both nationally and internationally.